Search It

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

" I know what it is you saw..." ~ Galadriel, LOTR

So today while i was looking at everyone's Engagement statuses on facebook... i thought of what my life would be in that position: I'd be going to a private wedding store for my dress, shoes, and bag. I will have my Grammie embroider the dress and bead it. Just like she made my communion dress. :) My fiance` and i will be looking at wedding invitations- i would love to have something that is sparkly paper with a little ribbon on it..... I want cloth to cover my tables, and chair covers for everyone.... I also want to get personalized M &M candies in all colors and have a station with little bags for people to get their fave colors! with a little bottle of champagne at everyone's (21 and up) seat! For my song to dance to with my new husband it would be between : Beauty and the Beast <3 Hero- Mariah Carey Hero- Enrique Iglesias I Melt- Rascal Flatts! For the Father-Daughter Dance: BUTTERFLY KISSES! And other Must haves areeee: Low- Flo Rida! Tik Tok- Ke$ha Can you feel the love tonight- Elton John I Love Rock and Roll or Cherry Bomb- Joan Jett and the Runaways Livin on a Prayer- MOST DEF! EveryBody Dance Now- Thriller!! If I ain't got you- Alisha Keys! Evacuate the Dance Floor- Cascadaaa Best Dam* Thing-Avril Don't Stop the Music- Rihanna/Pon-da-Replay Telephone, Pokerface, Just Dance- Lady Gaga Party in the USA- Miley Cirus Oh It's Magic- Selena Gomez Down-Jay Sean You belong with Me- Taylor Swift All the Man that I need- Whitney Houston-- TO BE CONTINUED! Champagne and Curlers, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions? Yours are always welcome and appreciated! :)