Search It

Friday, April 16, 2010

I have come to a fork in the road-

I have, in fact, come to a fork in the road. It comes between these two and very distinct choices: Complain and Stress about every thing encompassing school and grades and grad school- or straightening up and starting to pray. I chose the right side- i have straightened up and started praying for my own future. Today. Right now. I am finally, really starting to take prayer seriously in regards to giving my future to God. From now on, I will honestly do my best to take everything to prayer. I certainly cannot make all these decisions by myself- I need God. This little "lull" of just filling up pew space is over. Rosaries-and Plenary Indulgences, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions? Yours are always welcome and appreciated! :)